- [IMPROVEMENT] Touch recorder support for android 7
- [IMPROVEMENT] Minor security fixes for Veracode approval
- [NEW] Button clicks will be recorded and visible in session Overview timeline.
- [IMPROVEMENT] User interactions will be recorded even if the view recorder is disabled.
- [BUGFIX] Fix wrong app name issue.
- [New API] Use
TestFairy.setUserId(String userId)to tell as who is the current user, it will help you to find the user in the TestFairy dashboard. More information.
- [New API] Use
TestFairy.setAttribute(String key, String value)to add additional data to the current session. More information.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed WebView screenshot capturing bug (Android 5 or later).
- [BUGFIX] Fix missing logs from some Android 5 devices.
- [NEW] Inspect element will show dialogs and toasts.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Logs will be recorded only after the session started, timestamp and sorting are improved.
- [NEW] Callback when a session has started.
- [BUGFIX] Improved VisualSupport.
- [BUGFIX] Increased buffers to help app with log bursts.
- [NEW] Support for VisualSupport.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Minor performance improvement on inspect element component.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Auto Update is supported for Android 7 and targetSdkVersion > 23 .
- [BUGFIX] Fix sessions that was detected as on background from the first seconds.
- [BUGFIX] Fix a bug related to TextureView screenshot while the app in the background.
- [NEW] We added an API for stopping sessions, so you can stop and restart session according to your own specific logic See java doc.
- [BUGFIX] We fixed a minor memory-leak.
- [BUGFIX] Fix double start session issue
- [IMPROVEMENT] - Auto Update behaviour improved for apps that has services.
- [IMPROVEMENT] When there is no connection and tester tries to send a feedback, an error messgae is shown.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Multiple clicks on the send feedback button will send it only once.
- [BUGFIX] NullPointerException exceptions fixed
- [BUGFIX] Drawing on feedback screenshot will work on devices with disabled animation.
- [NEW] A new session can be created when app is back in foreground.
- [BUGFIX] Feedback module can now be initialized without an existing activity.
- [NEW] Adaptive screenshot interval - When heavy work detected on the UI thread, screenshot interval is increased automatically.
- [BUGFIX] Fix auto update and feedback for React Native.
- [BUGFIX] Fix auto update and feedback for Unity.
- [BUGFIX] Fix auto update and feedback for Adobe Air.
- [BUGFIX] Fix auto update and feedback for Xamarin.
- [BUGFIX] Fix auto update and feedback for PhoneGap/Cordova.
- [BUGFIX] Fix auto update and feedback for Titanium.
- [BUGFIX] Attach screenshot checkbox behaviour
- [NEW] New UI for feedback module.
- [NEW] Added an option to add screenshot to feedbacks and have screenshots sent to JIRA automatically.
- [NEW] Added an option to draw on screenshot.
- [NEW] Feedback now contains screen name (actvity name).
- [NEW] Screen Name (activity name) is now sent to JIRA automatically via API.
- [IMPROVE] Improved Logcat reader performance.
- [NEW] Added confirmation dialog before auto update.
- [BUGFIX] Support for >2GB apk auto-update downloads.
- [BUGFIX] Cancel download during auto update.
- [NEW] Added log() method, to send logs to TestFairy without passing logcat.
- [BUGFIX] Word-wrapping when filing in a feedback.
- [BUGFIX] Changing orientation during 'Would you like to provide feedback' dialog disabled it.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed hints in feedback form under certain Android themes.
- [BUGFIX] Feedback dialog fixed.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATEis no longer mandatory, More information.
- [NEW] Detect sessions recorded from an Android service.
TestFairy.setScreenName(String screenName)function added, for more information SDK reference.
TestFairy.addEvent(String event)added to the SDK,
- [BUGFIX] Session videos are now supported on Android N.
- [BUGFIX] All Proguard warnings are fixed.
- [NEW] Customize feedback form with optional/mandatory email field.
- [NEW] Request callback from feedback form upon success, failure or cancellation.
- [NEW] Optionally configure a URL to open instead of built-in feedback form. More information.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed memory leak on switching activities.
- [NEW] Auto-update builds if newer is available.
- [NEW] Auto-update detects non-upgradable builds (ie, downloaded from Play Store).
- [NEW] User can decide not to upgrade, and keep sending metrics on old build.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed warnings when using Proguard.
- INITIAL NON-BETA RELEASE.