The INSIGHTS tab has information on all the crashes and sessions that were recorded in your apps.
When you first navigate to it you will see a list of the latest crashes in the system.
The Preset Segments column on the left contains three preset filters:
- Crashes - list of all crashes in the last month
- Slow Session - all slow sessions in the last month
- Received Feedback - all session with feedback in the last month
For filtering the items in the list use the filters located at the top:
You can see all apps in your account or filter only one of them:
You can see all versions of the app you just filtered or a specific version.
You can also filter the timeframe of the list you want.
The list below will be filtered according to what you selected.
In addition to the general filters you can add filters of session attributes. In order to do this first select an attribute from the list of available attributes:
- The basic attributes types (User, Session, Location, Device) are default for any session in testfairy.
Custom attributes filters
If you add custom attributes to your apps session you will see them here and be able to filter according to their values:
- This is an extremely powerful tool that can help you identify specific sessions and filter them in the multitude of sessions in your app, especially if you are running testfairy in a large scale internal app or in production.
After you select an attribute you add a logical expression and type a value in the text field:
The result is shown in the table.
You can add another line of attribute filter with the
+ sign or save this filter by pressing the
Save Segment button. After giving it a name it will appear in the list of Custom Segments in the left column.
Last updated on 2019-04-17