- [NEW] New Relic integration
- [BUGFIX] Fixed issue where some screenshots attached during feedback were empty
- [BUGFIX] Reduced the number of network calls made
- [BUGFIX] Fixed toolbar spacing in feedback view controller
- [BUGFIX] Show TestFairy events in session timeline
- [NEW] Sessions can be stopped and restarted by invoking [TestFairy stop] and [TestFairy resume] respectively
- [NEW] When using Crashlytics and TestFairy together, you can now easily get to your TestFairy session from Crashlytics with an easy to follow link. You will also see a message in TestFairy on how you can find your stack trace in Crashlytics*
- [NEW] View network connection state on session timeline
- [NEW] View network request error code in session timeline
[BUGFIX] Improved SDK security
TestFairy beginshould be called before starting Crashlytics or Fabric
- [NEW] Improved startup time
- [NEW] Detect UIButton clicks and table cell selections
- [NEW] Remember tester's email accross feedback submissions
updateLocationsfailed to register coordinates in some cases
- [BUGFIX] Improve SDK startup time
- [BUGFIX] Send screenshots during feedback on iPads
- [BUGFIX] Send Correlation ID before or after
- [BUGFIX] Hide keyboard when submitting feedback
- [BUGFIX] Fixed leaking ViewController references
- [BUGFIX] Remove
SCRCExceptionmessages from log
- [NEW] Added setScreenName
- [NEW] Screen name is sent with every user feedback
- [BUGFIX] Hide keyboard when feedback is sent
- [BUGFIX] In rare cases, crashes before session started recording, were lost.
- [NEW] Added
[TestFairy setScreenName]which allows developers to give screenshots a custom name
- [BUGFIX] Added upload-dsym.sh to cocoapods
- [BUGFIX] Fixed crashing on
beginwhen certain dependencies were found
- [NEW] When dismissing the 'Update Available' dialog, session will be recorded on old build
- [NEW] Optimized network performance and reduced battery consumption
- [NEW] Notifications upon device shake, feedback dialog shown, feedback sent, and feedback dialog dismissed
- [NEW] A timeline event when switching UIViewControllers
- [BUGFIX] Fixed slowness when initializing SDK on certain UIKit apps
- [BUGFIX] Prevent crashes during keyboard rendering
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a race-condition when rendering keyboard in video
- [BUGFIX] Fixed didViewAppear from not being called
- [NEW] Grab HTTP status code from monitored network requests
- [NEW] Show events in TestFairy when a new UIViewController appears
- [NEW] Added option
TFSDKEnableCrashReporterKeyto disable crash handler
- [BUGFIX] Protect against multiple calls to
- [BUGFIX] Fixed
CLTilesManagerClientwarnings in logs
- [BUGFIX] Removed dependency on WKWebView framework
- [NEW] Support hiding DOM elements in WKWebView
- [NEW] Added a popup message when a feedback has successfully been sent
- [NEW] Monitor network requests and traffic
- [NEW] Hide elements within a UIWebView using CSS selectors
- [NEW] Inspect UI view hierarchy in screenshots
- [NEW] Collect Intercom log events and user registrations
- [NEW] Set alternative server endpoint for on-premise hosting
- [BUGFIX] Fixed shake for feedback detection
- [BUGFIX] Fixed crashes during screenshots
- [NEW] Users can now draw on a screenshot when submitting a feedback.
- [NEW] Users can now input their email address when filing a feedback.
- [BUGFIX] Added "extern" for trait key constants for ObjC++.
- [NEW] Added constants for identifying users. Available traits include name, gender, birthday, phone number, signup date and age.
- [NEW] Custom attributes can also be assigned to sessions. Please visit the relevant reference document.
- [NEW] Improve shake-for-feedback detection accuracy.
- [NEW] Added
identify:traits:for identifying your users.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed BITCODE when using with App Thinning.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed warnings regarding precompiled headers.
- [NEW] Support BITCODE.
- [NEW] Support for Appcelerator Titanium.
- [BUGFIX] Crash handler fixes and support for iOS 9.
- [BUGFIX] Support paths with spaces in upload-dsym.sh script.
- [BUGFIX] Changed parameter name of begin from
- [BUGFIX] Fixed rendering keyboard in video under iOS 9.
- [BUGFIX] Better handling modal controllers when creating video.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed crash when launching XCode 7 simulator in 64-bit mode.
- [NEW] App responsiveness, measure how occupied is the main thread.
- [NEW] Get main thread's stack trace if thread is unresponsive.
- [NEW] Custom gestures for in-app feedback, such as two-fingers swipe left.
- [UPDATE] In-app feedback dialog is now a pushed ViewController, and not just a view.
- [BUGFIX] Handles iOS 8 orientations better.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed race condition crashes when events are added via off-main thread.
- [NEW] New method
versionreturns human readable version code, such as @"1.4.4".
- [NEW] Notification callback when session started, see example.
- [BUGFIX] Better detection of Xamarin framework.
- [NEW] Added
sendUserFeedbackmethod for custom-implementation of feedback dialog.
- [NEW] Capture screenshots programmatically with
TFLogv()for remote logging.
- [BUGFIX] Support spaces in project names in upload-dsym.sh.
- [BUGFIX] Moved cpu and memory samplers off main thread.
- [BUGFIX] Renamed symbol
kNetworkReachabilityChangedNotificationto avoid collision.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed feedback dialog orientation under iOS 8.
- [BUGFIX] Removed symbols that were exported from other SDKs as well.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed race-condition in iOS 6.0.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed random crash when rendering keyboard in video.
- [BUGFIX] Find the right window to record in multi-window apps.