Upload dSYMs (Xcode)
- In Xcode, click on your project and select Build-Settings.
- In the search box, type "Debug Information Format".
- Click on "Debug Information Format" and select "DWARF with dSYM File"
Setup Xcode to upload dSYMs for every build
- In Xcode, click on your project in the left sidebar, then click on Build Phases.
- Click on plus sign on the left and select New Run Script Build Phase
- Open the newly added Run Script and add this line at the bottom:
sh "$SRCROOT/TestFairy/upload-dsym.sh" UPLOAD_API_KEY
Makue sure the specified path include the upload-dsym.sh file.
Make sure to replace UPLOAD_API_KEY with the your secret upload API key, found in the Settings page.
Fatal: Can't find .dSYM folder!
If while compiling you get the error
Fatal: Can't find .dSYM folder!, it could be that your project is not configured to generate debug symbols. Here is how you setup Xcode to generate dSYMs