Click on the Settings button from your build screen to configure your build settings.
You can check and configure the following settings on the Build Settings page (see screenshot below) .
Note that some parameters (like recording metrics, feedback module and security settings) are configured during the build upload stage and can not be changed for an existing build. On this page you can see their status, but not change them. If you wish to change these parameters, please upload a new build and configure these on the Upload page.
Here is a list of all the parameters you can see/configure from the Build Settings page:
- App information - name, version, file size, the required platform.
- Build status - whether the built is active.
- Recording status - whether the built recording is enabled.
- Application logcat
- Phone signal
Feedback module - whether the testers can give feedback by shaking the phone
- Security and privacy
- Strict mode - whether user login is required for app download
- Anonymous sessions - whether the user device information should be recorded
- Auto-Update - whether the new version should be automatically uploaded to all tester devices
- Max duration
- Record on background - whether to record when the app is on the background
Record data only on wifi - when checked, application data will be recorded and sent back to TestFairy only when wifi is present
- Enable video recording - whether video recording should be enabled
- Screenshot interval - increase interval if you need to decrease network overload
Video quality - decrease video quality if you need to decrease network overload
Email settings - define who will receive different kinds of notifications and how often. You can specify several email addresses for each type of event by separating the addresses with a coma.
Symbolication - upload a mapping.txt file from your proguard output to enable symbolication.
(Symbolication allows to translate translates addresses in crash reports to function names, method names, file names and line numbers).
- Comments - your comments for this build
What to read next: